Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer 2011

I guess it's time to get this blog going again! It's been neglected for such a long time. I don't know if anyone reads it, but on the off-chance they do, I'll begin again. I have recovered from the LONG spring illness although, even 6 weeks later, still can relapse if I'm not careful and don't rest in between the activities that summer brings.

Summer lessons will begin again next week, June 29 on Wednesdays. Call or email me to schedule a time. Time slots are going fast. I have skype and for some more advanced students, can do a lesson via webcam if necessary. It's not optimum, but better than nothing! Often it helps keep motivation for practicing up if we can check in via skype once in a while if you can't get here.

I will have one week in July and at least one in August that I'll be gone. Fall classes will begin Sept 12.

Hope to see you all soon!

Musically yours,
Lori

No comments: