Friday, November 13, 2009



Nov 13, 2009
They're coming, they're coming, they're coming!!!! I'm not really that excited, as you can tell, but Nephew Jack and Niece Lucy are coming and bringing their parents....:-) My "little" baby brother Clark, and his gorgeous wife Charlie should be here by dinner!!! Ok, I'll knock it off with the multiple exclamation points! I distinctly remember the time when I was no longer the center of the universe, but just the transporter, feeder, diaperer, clother, and one of the ones who provided the centers of attention - the children - for all to admire and fawn over. Somehow it didn't bother me a bit! They are just wonderful! I suppose it gets us attached so that we somehow bring them into adulthood, relatively unscathed, and ready to be parents themselves someday. In one of ours' cases, that someday is right around the corner in June 2010. You think I'm excited about Jack and Lucy, just wait until I get my hands on a grandchild!
More to come...
Lori

No comments: